(ACCC recommended policies vary by institution. If you plan to attend an event be sure to check that institutions policy)
The goal of the Alabama Community College Conference (ACCC) and Coastal Alabama Community College is to provide the safest Game Day environment for our members, teams, spectators, and more importantly, student-athletes. The Conference has been working in conjunction with Conference presidents, athletic directors, and the Alabama Community College System (ACCS) to keep Conference member campuses, facilities, and individuals safe and within CDC, State of Alabama, and local guidelines. It is more important now than ever that all of us follow these guidelines and recommendations so that we all may stay safe and continue playing throughout the 2021 spring semester.
INDOOR SPORTS (BASKETBALL & VOLLEYBALL)
At this time, there will be NO spectators allowed for all indoor sports for any of our three athletic programs (Coastal Alabama Eagles-Monroeville Campus, Coastal Alabama Sun Chiefs-Bay Minette Campus, and Coastal Alabama Warhawks-Brewton Campus)
OUTDOOR SPORTS (BASEBALL GOLF, SOFTBALL, & TENNIS)
Fans will be allowed, with following the guidelines:
- Spectators may not spectate at a Coastal Alabama Community College event from the stands and/or in close proximity to any event activities. Close proximity is defined as being physically near any home or away teams, team personnel, and game officials before, during, or following the event.
- Spectators are required to follow CDC, Alabama Department of Public Health, and local health and campus guidelines;
- Spectators who are exhibiting signs of illness or Covid-19 related symptoms are prohibited from attending events;
- Restrictions on attendance will continue to be subject to national, state, local, and campus conditions and guidelines;
- Specific spectator, team and umpire/official/referee entry and exit points must be clearly labeled for arriving and departing the facility and sufficient traffic flow;
- Proper signage should be at entry points for spectators that articulates expectations related to:
Proper social distancing and personal hygiene and mask requirements;
- Younger children must remain with their parent or guardian throughout the event;
- Spectators shall not congregate within six-feet of a person from another household, except to the extent necessary—and only to the extent necessary;
- While entering, exiting, and walking the facility, spectators must wear a mask or other facial covering that covers the nostrils and mouth at all times, and while within 6 feet of a person from another household.;
- When feasible, spectators must use separate restrooms from team personnel;
- Plenty of hand sanitizer stations should be available on the premises;
- Spectators are not allowed inside the fence (baseball/softball), or locker rooms for any reason;
- At the conclusion of the event, spectators must immediately exit the facility through defined exits or confines of the field. No loitering will be allowed;
- Conference teams and personnel are to follow all Conference Return to Play Guidelines before, during, and after event.
*YOU MUST ADHERE TO ALL GUIDELINES BEFORE, DURING, AND AFTER THE EVENT, OTHERWISE,
YOU WILL BE ASKED TO COMPLY OR EXIT THE VENUE.
THANK YOU, FOR VISITNG OUR CAMPUS AND FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF OUR EFFORTS FOR OUR TEAMS TO REMAIN ON THE FIELD!!